with Sanna Lamb Leadership and
Need an engaging speaker for your podcast, radio show, or live event?
LIT Founder Sanna Lamb and others in the LIT Network of leadership and transition experts deliver highly engaging, thought-provoking keynotes and presentations that capture the audience to think, reflect and experience a shift in a short period of time.
Times of uncertainty, intense pressures and responsibilities demand that we learn new ways that stretch us to show up with extraordinary clarity and confidence and to keep taking inspired actions that move us forward.
LIT keynotes and workshops are energizing, engaging and informative, introducing skills for how to meet intensity and improve relationships at work and at home.
Some favorite topics:
- Four Agreements that Eliminate Drama
- The 4 Questions Every LIT Leader Asks
- How to End Victimhood in your Culture
- How to Create a Culture of Trust
- Creating Thriving Cultures that WIN
- Change is happening. How will you meet it?